
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i created this blog because i am an artist foremost and i will showing my art work and my artistic growth right here in front of your very eyes. i am also un the study of one of the greatest artist from cole studios maby you have seen some of her work. but anyway check me out and let me know what you think
6 comments:
That is pretty damn good.
I will be honest with you Cedric, this sketch is very very good. You are only getting better.
When you are finished drawing cartoons and focus on more classical or .... mature.. subjects, you are going to be too damn good.
As long as you can keep learning, you will keep getting better and better and better.
You need a lot of practice on canvas, but your sketch work, I can't find a single fault with it that I know you won't phase out next time you draw. I can see you correcting your lines of proportion, perfecting them.
Keep going. Don't ever give up. Your talent is too special to waste.
I have to bitch about something though, so... Use capital letters please. I know your momma sent you to school.
Sorry, it irks me.
Other than that...
HELL YES CEDRIC!
Can you sketch the lion?
Just try one if you feel like it.
We will call it an experiment.
I love this one! Great detail work, as well as the chinese woman! Keep up the good work!
Cedric, the sketches are very powerful. You seem to have a confidence with every line you draw. This is not my kind of subject but I can certainly see the skill you are showing in your sketching.
Congratulations.
I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Post a Comment