Monday, August 18, 2008

New art coming soon

I just got finish with a mean, mean, mean sketch of the joker off of a gameinformer magazine and I am very proud of it as soon as possible I am going to upload a pic of it. I also have to put up a pic of the first canvas that I painted its is the Greek god Poseidon and it is super hot till then just bare with me. Who am i kidding no one is reading this any way lol but i am going to keep it up till everyone is reading this =)

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'm reading it.

And yes, please do put up your first canvas, I want to snatch the pic for my blog.

Christy said...

BTW, I took Christian to the Obey link I left for you on my blog.

The thread for all you apprentices,

Anyways, his jaw dropped and he started drooling!

Go check out Obey, I think you will like very mucho gusto.

Christy said...

Check out the Banksy link too.